In life, you only get out what you put in. And the way you use your online ordering software is no exception. Powered by people who were once in your shoes and know the unique needs of the industry, every feature is built with purpose and to provide meaningful solutions for your everyday problems. Whether you are an administrator, picker, packer or delivery driver, make sure you’re getting the most out of the platform to maximise your time and boost efficiency.
Here are four essential features that can help make this year a breeze:
1. Real time product pricing and specials- to increase your basket size.
- Provides your customers with complete transparency and easy access to accurate product prices, allowing them to make informed decisions and place orders with confidence.
- Eliminates the need for awkward phone calls informing customers of price fluctuations creating a seamless and positive customer experience.
- Inspires your customers to try new products with the added incentive of real-time specials, prominently displayed at the top of the marketplace. Utilise this feature to move inventory, trial new products, and increase basket size. Fresho suppliers see an average 35% increase in line items.
- Enjoy more family time by managing your pricing online, significantly reducing the number of interruptions from phone calls for pricing information.
- Give your customers the power to self-manage their orders, freeing up your valuable time for more important tasks.
2. Automate payments- to eliminate ever having to chase payments again.
- You no longer have to chase your customers for payments removing that awkward or negative conversation that can impact your relationship.
- Save time for both you and your customers.
- Experience peace of mind with consistent and timely payments.
- Reduce the risk of fraud and potential errors with the added security of electronically stored payment details.
- Your books are kept clean as invoices connect straight into your accounting system.
3. Delivery Management- Give your business the flexibility it needs to thrive.
- Assign customers to a delivery run, print out a manifest with one click and get out on the road sooner, meaning more deliveries in a single day.
- Use the drag-and-drop feature to easily reshuffle and assign orders to different delivery runs. If a driver calls in sick or if you have a last minute order to deliver, this feature ensures that making changes is easy.
- By seamlessly merging your runs according to your customer’s locations and opening hours, etc. you can utilise your trucks and drivers to the fullest.
- Use the ability to pick orders, pull reports, and invoice by delivery run based on the way your business operates.
4. Reporting- Make smarter business decisions.
- Identify trends at the end of each week, month, or year. Stay ahead of the curve and prepare for 2023.
- Understand customer purchasing behaviour to market your business effectively, ensuring that you reach the right customers with the right products, at the right time.
- Forecast revenue to make more informed decisions about pricing and product offerings.